Spring into health with a new fitness plan! REAL FIT at EVERY AGE Save 30% on the cover price. Offer ends May1st. Use code SPRING30 at checkout.
These cold-busting gummies are SO easy to make. With lemon, raw honey & elderberry syrup, they are rich in anti-oxidants and Vitamin C. Grassfed gelatin includes a host of valuable nutrients, including amino acids, proteins, calcium, and collagens which heal and protect your digestive tract. Delicious for every member of the family, big and small, these cold and flu busting gummies should be a staple in your pantry from September through May.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 TBSP raw honey – like THIS one
- 4 TBSP elderberry syrup – like THIS one
- 9 TBSP natural gelatin – like THIS one
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Simmer ingredients over low heat until fully mixed.
- Pour directly into gummies mold (or ice cube tray!) – like THIS one
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove & enjoy!
Do you have questions for Julie? Ask in the comments below or post them on my facebook page!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.