Now Available on Amazon
- Tired of stopping & starting exercise programs?
- Does it seem like you’re fighting your body in order to exercise?
- Feeling like you’re doing the same workouts week after week with little to no results?
- Do you want to find a balanced relationship to exercise?
- Do you want to know which activities are best for your body at different times & why?
- Do you want to know athlete’s secrets for getting motivated, staying inspired & bouncing back after illness & injury?
Purchase Real Fit at Every Age on Amazon.com!
Being Fit has nothing to do with age, body type, gender, pants size, or income bracket. Being fit is first and foremost about embodying a healthy state of mind, and THEN putting those healthy thoughts into ACTION.
Real Fit at Every Age will teach you everything you need to know to get healthy from the inside out, including putting healthy thoughts into action and getting (and KEEPING) your body moving at every age!
What You’ll Learn:
- navigate the highs and lows of illness and injury
- create enough time in your schedule to enjoy good health
- how to exercise to promote fertility
- best ways to exercise during pregnancy & post-partum
- how to heal from many illnesses using gentle exercise
- listen to your body and adjust your workouts accordingly
- age gracefully with regular modified routines
- stay motivated through the blahs & down times
- what to eat to support a healthy body
- what to do when you don’t feel like exercising
- how to differentiate the different kinds of “tired” & whether to work out or not during them
Get it on Amazon
Table of Contents:
- My Story
- Nutrition to Fuel A Healthy Body
- A Word About Body Image
- The Just Move-ment
- Finding Motivation
- Health Benefits of Exercise
- The Mind-Body Connection
- Honoring Your Body
- Chapter 1: Kids and Exercise
- Chapter 2: Teens
- Chapter 3: Age 20 through 49 – The Prevention Years
- Chapter 4: Women’s Health
- Post-Partum and Early Family Life
- Chapter 5: Exercise in Times of Illness & Injury Illness
- Chapter 6: Fitness in Our 50’s
- Chapter 7: Exercise for Senior Living – 60’s, 70’s and 80’s
- Chapter 8: Movement for Centenarians – 90’s and 100’s
- Chapter 9: A Closer Look at A Few Suggested Exercises:
- 5 Great Swim Workouts
- Yoga Poses for Fertility
- Chi Gong
- Basic Chi Gong Exercise
- Chi Gong for Fertility
- Seated Chi Gong for Injury & Illness
- Leg & Hip Stretches
- Spine & Back Stretches
- Strength Training
- Easy Strength Training Exercises
- Ebook, PDF Download
- Read anytime, anywhere on your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated!