I use a lot of essential oils in my DIY posts like this one and this one. Not only do I use them in my blog posts and home made health care products, but I have used them with great measurable success in my acupuncture practice for almost a decade. What is measurable success? Visible, measurable results in lab tests showing improvement in many conditions for clients of all ages. It has taken me years to find a brand of essential oils I truly feel I can stand behind. The oils I recommend come from Young Living.
Why do I recommend Young Living?
As part of my passion for real food, sustainable living, and great health, I support local farmers and my favorites are ones I can visit and learn more about to ensure they are following sustainable practices. This is for everything from the raw milk we consume to the grass fed beef we seek out to purchase. I want soy free and GMO free eggs for chickens who eat grass and bugs. All of this has taught me one thing – know where things come from and how they are raised. The same goes for essential oils. Young Living offers this promise – they own their farms and they run a very tight supply chain. I trust their essential oils above all others because they are pure and unadulterated and are manufactured for therapeutic use not just for smell.
So how do I order the Essential Oils?
Here’s the deal, you can get the essential oils I recommend in one of two ways: Wholesale or Retail via the Young Living website.
Why buying retail isn’t smart
You might also see these oils for sale on Amazon or eBay but there is no way of knowing if those oils are authentic and unadulterated. When you sign up with me, you will get personal support. All you will get when you buy retail is the oil itself (and no guarantee it is unadulterated). You also will not get any support on how to use the oils. Pleases join this amazing Facebook community to get the real time support you need to get the questions answered that you have. When you sign up via the Young Living site as a retail customer you pay 24% more than wholesalers for your essential oils.
But what does becoming a wholesale member entail? Sounds complicated!
The absolute best way to buy oils is by joining ‘the discount club‘ as a wholesale member to get amazing discounts (24% off) on every product that is offered. Think of it as similar to joining a buying club like Costco or Sam’s.
As a wholesale member of this ‘club’ you only have to agree to order a minimum of $50 per YEAR. That’s it! One bottle of Thieves Oil costs $44 Retail. That same bottle is only $33 through the wholesale club! If you bought only that and one other item in a year you would hit your minimum!
Sign me up! (read on for step-by-step instructions)
Have more questions? Young Living Wholesale Member and Wholesale Pricing FAQ
Why Should I become and Wholesale Member?
Becoming an wholesale member can get you wholesale pricing which is 24% off retail price! You also gain the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils.
Is there a monthly order minimum?
NO. You do NOT have to order monthly in order to benefit from being an wholesale member. However, there is an optional autoship program that you have the option of participating in if you would like to earn more points on your orders and potentially more product.
I don’t really want to sell oils. Do I have to Sell Young Living Products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business. But, becoming a wholesale member is still most beneficial for your family and your pocket book business or not.
What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a wholesale member you start with purchasing an enrollment kit. There are many kits to choose from. For anyone in the US or Canada that orders one of the Premium starter kits, I will personally send you a care package with an essential oils primary usage guide, a Thieves oil disinfectant spray (recipe from my blog), and a sample of an oil not in the kit (this winter I will be sending a sample of RC blend which is a must have for the cold and flu season).
Simply follow the below steps to join Young Living Oils and enjoy these amazing benefits.
The Premium Starter Kit is the Best Value Enrollment Kit
When you order your own premium starter kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products, this is a 24% discount. Share this with your friends and family by ordering for them, or have them enroll to get their own kit and discount.
The ‘Premium Starter Kit’ is an amazing value! It comes with:
- 10 5ml bottles of essential oils including Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway (a nice massage oil that relaxes the muscles!), Peace and Calming, Thieves, Purification, Valor and Joy oil blends.
- A home diffuser (retail value alone on this one is $96) OR (and this is NEW) you can choose a premium kit with two boxes of Ningxia Nitro (a fabulous coffee replacement)
- Essential oils user’s guide
- Stress Away 5-ml
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends!)
- two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for energy)
Canadians sign up her.
Signing up as A Wholesale Member – A step-by-step Guide
1. Click over to the sign-up page.
2. Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 1713672 in both boxes or you can enter ‘Real Fit Mama’.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment starter kit. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!) – they range in price from $40 on up and you only need to spend $40 to get the 24% discount. Note – you must sign up with one of these kits to become a wholesale member. This is mandatory. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend $50 worth each subsequent year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program (ER).
Now don’t be confused by this next step. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a wholesale member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting: ‘No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later’. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit but please understand that you cannot buy an ER kit in lieu of a starter kit. This program is the most economical way to purchase your oils and other products. I belong and am already on my way to getting some free oils with it.
If you decide that this is something you are interested in, select the kit from the listed options that you would like to ship in your first Essential Rewards order. (Despite what they imply – you will not receive this kit every month – you can change the products from month-to-month through your Virtual Office for each ER order and you only need spend $50 a month to remain in the program – the longer you remain in the program the more points you will receive to help pay for your oils.). Then, you will also need to select a ship date. (This is the day each month when you order will go out. I recommend writing this down on your calendar so you don’t accidentally order the same thing twice.)
7. Agree to Terms & Conditions
8. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again. We wouldn’t want that to happen because then you would not get your oils!
*Added Bonus* If you want to learn more about essential oils, join this Facebook group. It is a really awesome community where you can submit oil questions, recipes, and how to successfully use the oils in your everyday life.
If you have any questions, please contact me at julie festa at gmail dot com.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
Thanks for reading! Now what will you do to keep up to date on my posts? Subscribe to the Real Fit Mama Newsletter for updates!
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your costs will be the same but Real Fit Mama will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs for this site. We appreciate your support!